Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blogger ain't so bad

I read a few blogs on a daily basis, you can see my blogroll to the right to see exactly whom.



Through these expert, witty and informational Bloggers I have felt that there are a few out there who are not so enamored with Google's Blogger.

Blogger (service)Image via Wikipedia


I have had some issues with it myself, namely that I want to change the preview in a feed to all of the blog, and not just the first 250ish digits. And I can't. And their Help Section is rubbish.

On the other hand the main moan I've heard form others is that the timing option - to send out a blog at a specific time and date - doesn't work.
But this weekend it did it for me. Twice.




So I guess I won't be ranting about them this blog.

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment