Tuesday, December 7, 2010

May Well Lose a few Followers Here...

Back to Blogging

Its been a while and I missed you folks.

My life is beginning to fit around my new job and life is looking good. I don't want to jinx it or anything so that's all I'm gonna say about that.

My new job does involve a further commute than I had before, which in fact was going from the kitchen to the study, so I have had a chance to look at the other drivers on the road and their behaviour.

Please take into account that I was a police driver for 9 years and thus, when I 'call a spade a spade' - it is in fact with a few years and hundreds of thousands of miles under my belt.

Women really are bad drivers



Whenever I see a car weaving in the road or reverse parking for 3 minutes, I just know its going to be a female driver out there, embarrassing their gender even more, and 9/10 I am right.


I think the main reason that women are such hideously bad at getting from A to B is that they don't realize that the name of the game is not to get from A to B. It is to travel as efficiently as possible between the 2 points.

Please, when you stay in the overtaking lane for the whole freeway trip, it may save you time doing that annoying 'overtaking' thing but it just turns you into a 50mph barrier for the majority of other vehicles.

Your mirrors are for looking in. See if there are drivers behind you and around you. Note where you are in the flow of traffic and oblige the lunatic in the green Honda Civic by moving into the driving lane of the freeway. Please.


Discussion in the comments...


kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment