Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Nearly Crashed My Car. 3 times.

It was simple really, I'd been listening to the Popstuff podcast which always brings a broad grin to my face. The girls on the podcast are sassy, fun and in all honesty, enchanting. So when they suggested listening to another podcast I decided to give it a try.


Popstuff podcast


The podcast they referred to sounded harmless enough, 'My brother, my brother and I'. An 'advicecast' whatever that may be. Probably 3 siblings talking about something or other with the bigger ones bullying the youngest one into joining, and no doubt, they'd be making him spill all of his embarrassing life stories.




Worth a listen at least?

My Brother, My Brother and Me is an advicecast for the modern era featuring three real-life brothers: Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy. For roughly five-sixths of an hour each week, with new episodes dropping every Monday, the brothers McElroy will answer any query sent our way, each fielding questions falling into our respective areas of expertise. We operate like a streamlined, advice-generating machine. It’s both terrifying and humbling to behold.

So I did. And thats when I nearly crashed the car. 

3 times. 

In a  period of twenty minutes.

Go and listen to the latest podcast here or just click on the thingybob below:




Sweet, sweet listening indeed.

kthanxbai!

http://jumblerant.blogspot.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment