Friday, July 31, 2009

Car Jack?

{{de|*Description: Hi-Jacking Hot Spot on the ...Image via Wikipedia

Do we always have to fall to the lowest common denominator?

Two friends of mine independently told me about a carjacking in the area where I live. Its the first time I've heard of a carjacking anywhere in the city, and my connections in the Police force agree that it is very unusual.

It wasn't a Lamborghini or a Ferrari but a Honda Civic that was carjacked.

I drive a Honda Civic.

Both of my friends mentioned that now, whenever they get into their cars they lock all the doors. And I think I'll be doing the same.

So due to one incident, which seems to be exceptionally unusual, a whole group of the population are not only going to lock their doors whenever they get into their vehicles, but they'll also have that little adrenaline rush and thought about danger in the backs of their minds.

So why do we always have to fall to the lowest common denominator?

kthanxbai!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment