Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tea For Two?

As one of the few Englishmen in my office of over 400 employees I regularly get singled out for tea, Queen and Marmite based jokes.
Marmite-Guinness edition


Luckily I manage to respond to the Yanks about my 'local' pub being older than the US - by a century. That they kinda forgot to enter the First and Second World Wars. (I don't mention Vietnam - the politicians lost that one, not the warriors).

And then I mention Donald Trump.

Need I say more?

I am taking the mickey taking and turning it around for your benefit. So, for those of you who like a cup of tea or a fruit infusion I suggest you go to this website to see a variety of 35 Most Creative Tea Infusers

kthanxbai!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love fruit infusions! and the phrase: "taking the mickey" aka "taking the piss". have a great tea break! (Liraz)

    ReplyDelete