1. What happens if Scotland secedes from the UK?
2. As a result of regulatory pressure, the Choir of King's College Cambridge is to stop using boy trebles, it was announced today.
The high voices in the choir have been provided by boys for more than five centuries. In future, high vocal parts will be performed by altos breathing helium.
3. Who will replace The Queen on the pound coin if Scotland secedes?
5.Piers Morgan is to take up a media-consulting role for the Liberal Democrats ahead of the next general election, according to a senior party figure.
6. Huffington Post UK's 2014 April Fools' joke is an apocalyptic, frighteningly possible vision of the Lib Dems' future.
7. Square eggs being laid in Suffolk
8. Golden eggs laid in Devon
9. And Amazon, oh Amazon, when it turned out that the drone delivery dream had died, you came up with this, the newer, older Kindle.