Monday, December 19, 2011

CSI - Miami Style

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I do like me some CSI Miami".

Official seal of Village of Key Biscayne
Image via Wikipedia
The fact that my sister's home town of Key Biscayne is regularly shown and referred to does make me grin. And the knowledge that the whole series is filmed in LA, on the other side of the country, does cause a wry grin to creep across my face.


But most of all it is the pure cheesiness of the thing that keeps me hooked.

I've been to Miami many times, and NO-ONE wears pastel coloured clothing. Except for the very old people, and that's only when they're going out for supper - at 5pm.

So finding this compilation of David Caruso one-liners cheered me up on an otherwise cold and mundane workday.



 kthanxbai!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment