Wednesday, June 18, 2014

All Inked Up

I'm not a great fan of tattoos, I can see how they are art and how others may enjoy them, but for me, I prefer to keep my skin 'clean'. I even used to watch Miami Ink with Ami James, Darren Brass, Chris Garver and of course, the irreplaceable Kat Von D.

An old friend of mine in the Royal Navy used to tell me not to get tattoos. He had arms full of them, the names of each of his kids, his wives (yes, more than one!) and a little symbol for each ship he'd served on. They were all beginning to fade somewhat, his kids are all in their 30's now so I guess the 'tats' were that old too.

Here a father shows his displeasure at his son's tattoos



And here is the main reason I'll never get a tattoo. Tattoo mistakes:









kthanxbai! Jumblerant

No comments:

Post a Comment