Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Elder of Ziyon: UN notes - and excuses - Gaza violence against women

I've had the opportunity to read all of the blogs I follow over the last few days. For a normal person this isn't unusual but I follow over 200 blogs, many of which post multiple times a day, so we're talking hundreds of blogs a week.

In fact Google Reader informs me:

From your 230 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 5,952 items, starred 2 items, shared 14 items, and emailed 0 items.


The blogs I read concern everything from Formula 1 to the Airline Industry to Afghanistan and Iraq based soldiers' blogs to The Daily Telegraph Obituaries (!)

So why the lengthy introduction to just tell you that I read a few blogs? Because this one really stuck out.

Elder of Ziyon: UN notes - and excuses - Gaza violence against women

It is too long an article and relatively complex. Sufficed to say that it shows all of its readers just how blinkered the UN is when it comes to Israel and I just don't get it.

The original article from the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs is here and I can see that Elder of Ziyon has not changed anything or even dug deep to get the same conclusion that most of us would.

Comments?

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment