Wednesday, April 29, 2009

C+ must try harder

First of all I'd like to apologize for the lack of postings but I've just been too busy with Baby Jack and trying to get my sleep pattern into some semblance of order.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

There I was, reading a blog by BlackFive about a firefight in Afghanistan. Somehow, whilst under fire, a soldier had filmed an unbelievable attack on a US base being fired upon from 6 different directions and GoogleTube had even allowed him to post it.

I watched the clip and kept GoogleTube up. just to see what else they might have of a similar ilk to watch and they decided on the following;


I can think of nothing more different, unconnected or even possibly relevant to a near death experience by machine gun fire than 'Proper Water Lily Trimming'.

Or someone at GoogleTube has one awesome sense of humor!

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment