Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleeping on stained sheets

Of all the fun things people mention when they reminisce about their kid's infancy there is always a tale of being peed on, especially by young boys.



Funny Huggies Commercial

This happened to us after the 3 am feed, explaining how my wife and I slept on baby-pee stained sheets the other night. We also went to sleep crying with laughter at our own plight!

At least Jack's kidneys are healthy....

hat tip to EE at Backboards and Band-Aids

2 comments:

  1. As always, good stuff!

    Just thought I'd let you know medicthree.com is now courtesyshock.com


    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you were asking Epi about Chicago. I visit there frequently. If you are into museums you cannot go wrong with:

    The Field Museum
    The Art Institute
    The Center of Science and Industry
    The Shedd Aquarium
    Navy Pier (very cool in the summer)
    Grant Park
    Michigan Ave for shopping if you are into that

    I hope that helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete