Monday, June 6, 2011

Blah blah blah

I know I've been talking a bit much about the bloggers who I follow and admire but i just wanted to share these with you as they brightened up my day;

The Breda Fallacy
I'm going to go open carry now. And maybe get an ice cream cone.
I mean come on - how cool is that phrase??!!

And then we have Joe, delicate, wouldn't hurt a fly, cute as a fluffy bunny Joe, and his sharing of a 'recipe' email over here - 'Can he Really...' (Well worth a read)

Kristen over at We Are THAT Family has an exceptionally interesting chapter in her family's life going on now. You can kind of guess what by the first line of her latest post; We leave for Kenya, Africa in 5 days. FIVE.


All great people, all just living 'normal' lives and sharing it with us.


I love the blogosphere! 


kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment