Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Password Puzzle

mail, local banking, original bank account, work computer, work email, Google Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster tools, LinkedIn general, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook. CMS as work.


Gmail. iTunes. Office WiFi. Car.


Password (game show)
Password (game show) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Just a few of the passwords / pass codes that I need to remember in my every day life.

Between you and me (please don't tell the world) the majority of access passwords are written down on scraps of paper and then pinned to my wall, that way, if someone wants to break into my Google Ads account then not only do they need to have an insane desire to do so, but they need to be in my office too!

Generic passwords are not my thing. Using 'Password' as a password seems a bit silly to me. Phone numbers mixed with dates or names are probably the best way to go. Or zip codes.

So here is a nearly plausible scenario about a standard recovery password.

Enjoy!



kthanxbai!

Jumblerant
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment