Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Music Evolving

My big thing recently, apart from the family and work, of course, is music at work.

I sit in an awesome office with some of the nicest chaps on the planet, but sometimes I just need to crawl into my own headspace and think.

English: Garbage in 2005.YouTube is an upcoming platform for music (but I digress)  as is SoundCloud and Grooveshark. Facebook is one of the more unusual places I've gotten latched onto a new singer, and in this instance at least, I am very happy I did. as it led on to another talent and then another!

My first surprise was when Garbage (left), a band I have always loved, posted a video on facebook of Kawehi covering one of their classics. I had to listen and was impressed:



After I had listened to it a few times I let it play in the background and then it led to another awesome artiste, KHS:



So whats next?

I'll keep you updated, unless, of course you have some music for me to listen to! Post it in the comments...

kthanxbai!

Jumblerant

No comments:

Post a Comment