Sunday, April 25, 2010

Higher Still?

Just in case you thought my mind had gone all serious and nice after my last few posts, here is a rather evil joke I picked up from Tanker over at Mostly Cajun, All American and Opinionated:

Obama in Heaven

Obama dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very excited; all his life he’s had a secret wish and longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack meets a man with a beard. ‘Are you Mohammed?’ he asks.

‘No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up.’ Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, ‘Are you Mohammed?’

President George W. Bush and President-elect B...‘No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.’
Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy, he climbs the ladder; yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard. Full of hope, he asks again, ‘Are you Mohammed?’ ‘No, I am Jesus… You will find Mohammed higher up.’
Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man!
Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question: ‘Are you Mohammed?’ he gasps as he is, by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

‘No, my son…. I am Almighty God. But you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee..?’

‘Yes! Please, my Lord,’ Obama exclaims.

God looks behind him, claps his hands and yells out: ‘Hey Mohammed — two coffees!’
 (From a particularly evil email)

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment