Friday, December 11, 2009

An open letter to Blogger

Dear Blogger,

Thank you very much for giving so many of us the opportunity to share our feelings, findings and photos with the world at large. I have made new friends, found old friends as well as expanded my mind with your great product BUT why oh why is it so darned difficult to work with?

My award winning and tear jerking posting of last night 'My Brain Beat Me' should have been an easy thing to preview in Google Reader, something like this:


But instead it looked like this;


"Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";..."


Which was rather disappointing as even though it is nonsensical I did in fact not write it.

I spent over 4 minutes writing the post in question, and over 12 minutes thinking about it. Please send me 16 minutes so that I can feel better about Blogger after this controversial and insulting episode. (We know you can do that, you're owned by Google for crying out loud!)

And whilst you're at it please add a YouTube button (also owned by Google) allowing us bloggers easier access to YouTube videos. And a workable retweet button would be useful. And presents, send me presents because I like them.

Oops I feel the meds beginning to kick in...

kthanxbai!


1 comment: