Sunday, November 1, 2009

Random Thoughts part deux

We had the first heavy rains of the winter on Friday so I was going to rant about how cars aren't made of paper and at over a tonne a piece, can quite happily go through a puddle or two - thinking that goes against what most of my fellow countrymen believe.

A light chocolatey dessert ... I love it chill...

Our Friday night guests canceled on us because of the weather so now Mrs J (aka 'Her Indoors) now have 2 chickens, a half kilo of rice and a whole chocolate mousse to get through. And I was going to rant about that too but going through a chocolate mousse really isn't a bad thing!?!

And then I started going through the blogs I follow on Google Reader and came across a few things you might find interesting, just not finger licking good!


At Random Acts of PatriotismASM 826 posted this fund raising blog:

Semper Fi

All we need is the will and the vision. We have the finest trained, best equipped military in the history of the world.

The music in this video can be purchased from iTunes, profits to support the men and women of the Armed Forces. Details here.




Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
--General George Patton Jr.


And for Firefly / Serenity fans like myself SigBoy's posting about the TV show 'Castle' made me smile:







kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment